Harney County Youth Summit Coming Up!
Check out the information below to learn about this event being held the evening of Thursday, September 29 and Friday, September 30. Register here to attend.
Thursday, September 29
- 3pm: Welcome/Sign-in table opens @ Historic Central Hotel
- 4-6pm: Social Hour: Join out of town guests, mingle and meet @ Historic Central Hotel Patio
- 6:30pm: Community Picnic Dinner, Family style picnic and conversation @ Sage Country Inn, Background dinner music from Party of Three
Friday, September 30
- 7:30 - 8:30am: Morning coffee and light breakfast, Meet and greet @ Bella Java
- 9 - 9:15am: Friday kickoff and directions for the day, Led by Camille Torres
- 9:20 -10:20am: Making Business Work, Facilitators Andrea Letham and Fred Flippence
- 10:30 -11:30am: Local Creators and Makers, Facilitators Brad Attig and Anna Gahley
- 11:30am -1pm: Lunch/ Youth Showcase, Introduction by Denise Rose
- 1:15 - 2:15pm: Serving the Community, Facilitators Roxane Worley, Tracy Kennedy and Donna Schnitker
- 2:30 - 3:30pm: Opportunities in the Field, Facilitators Marcus Nichols and Dustin Johnson
- 3:30 - 4pm: Wrap up and farewell, Led by Brenda Smith
- 4:30pm+: Join Us on the Historic Central Hotel Patio Taproom for live music and conversation, Live music by Spiced Rye Band